Monday, July 15, 2013

Before the storm: SDCC plans

San Diego Comic Con is coming up in a few days and I'm pretty pumped. Aside from meeting artist Aaron Diaz (and possibly Andrew Hussie, but that line's going to be really friggin' long), my main goal is to get to that Hasbro booth and cover what they have to show.

Thanks to that io9 article, I know that they'll be showing off recently announced Zombie Strike series.. mainly just the Hammershot and Sledgefire. I'm hoping they'll be showing off some other stuff, like the Rebelle series, the RapidStrike, the Revonix360, and more goodies like that.

I plan to have pictures up after the first day of the con. Videos may come a day or two later (depends if I can get a friend to come help me film). I might also put up some other choice pictures from the convention just to show off some neat stuff I saw while there.

So, stay tuned for my coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment